Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Roadtrip Europe



I've been on the road for the last 5 months traveling through Germany, Italty, France, Spain and ended up on the Canary Islands, Tenerife and Fuerteventura. This has been my first longterm camping experience and I really appreciate the time I get with my family and on the water. Since I haven't been in Europe for the past 4 years I wanted to relocate back to Spain and build something for the journey ahead. So here we are, gypsies of kite heading into the unknown. Hope you like some of the impressions below...















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Flo und Marion + Nachwuchskiter! Ihr wuidn - hob I also ganz umsunst auf Eich in Frlg g´wart. Sche dass Eich guad geht!!! herzlichst Jaschivodda

Florian Scharscher said...

Beim nächsten mal 100% Johann!

Post a Comment