Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Lost Video

The Lost Video from Florian Scharscher on Vimeo.

This Video was shot in February 2015 at my homespot in West Oz - Perth by Marion Schweizer.
It's been inspired by Aaron Hadlow and Andrew Gordon which had a huge influence on me over the years. I became passionate about videography because of them and been living a lifestyle evolving around this sport for the last decade which ultimately told me many lessons in life.
Thanks for everyone participating in this project, Marion, Alex, Mark Cruikshank, Billy Hampton, Rodrigo Branco Matsumoto aswell as Perth Kite Surfing, Thank You!

1 comments:

Kerry Schultz said...

I really like your videography skills.Its something beyond wow,this video of yours is a example of your great talent.To be honest,I am impressed

Post a Comment