Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Fuerte Winter



In this little Video I'd like to show you what I've been up to over the last Winter 16/17 here in Fuerteventura. It was my first full Winter season on the Island and I was quite impressed about the kiteboarding conditions. Hoping to build my local knowledge about the spots in the future and explore the beauty of the island. Big up's to my sponsor Core kiteboarding for providing the awesome equipment which lets me charge like this. Drop a comment and share it with your friends if you like them to see this!

1 comments:

superiorpapers com review said...

What a beauty of nature and nicely recorded in a video. it seems like you are having lot of fun with this kiteboarding! i wish i cud go there someday and also enjoy kiteboarding with my friends. thanks for sharing ur experience :)

Post a Comment