Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Home/ Roadtrip Austria

After a 30h trip from Perth to Munich I found myself in south Germany's mountain scenery. During the last years I tried to spend at least 2 weeks annually at home but this time should be different. My partner is pregnant and while we're awaiting our son in August we'll be around for the hole period of time. I spend a week on the lookout for a camper van and luckily picked up the vehicle of our choice, a VW T4. After loading this bad boy with turbines, fuels, visions and moses foils we were ready for our next trip through Austria's mountains...


The region around Salzburg sets the tone for a relaxed road trip with beautiful mountains which drop straight into deep lakes. Thermal winds are a common thing over here and there is solid sessions to be had if you know the drill. On a normal day I would set up my hydrofoil board after breakfast and head straight out for the early winds...



0 comments:

Post a Comment