Monday, July 20, 2015

Big mountain freestyle


When the wind reached 10-15knots I was heading back to the beach to switch boards for my twin tip. It's such a blast to be out in the lightest breeze with your hydrofoil board and get into your freestyle as soon as the wind comes up. The 15m Turbine has never let me down here, I like it since it's a good/ stable light wind kite, relaunches easily and above all does freestyle.


I was so stoked to dive into this session and even more once I started landing my regular tricks. In the following photos you can see a mid air capture with description of some of the tricks I was doing today. These mountains are such a beautiful place to ride and I can only thank the local crew for sharing their knowledge and giving a hand when needed! 

BLIND JUDGE
BACK 2 BLIND PASS
S-BEND PASS
SLIM CHANCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment